Good Mom Living LLC is always happy to see our products helping you to accomplish your goals. However, if you think you need to get a refund, please read the section below.
Since we provide non-tangible, irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. Please note that we offer digital products, not services, so there is no way to close access to the files that you’ve already received.
The Consumer Rights Act gives you the right to claim against the seller if your digital download is faulty. As a seller, we can issue a refund if there is a technical problem and we can’t help you to resolve the matter or if there was a misrepresentation in the product description. In those cases, the refund period is 60 days from the moment of the purchase.
We consider a technical problem to be one of the following:
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to some mailing issues of your email provider or your mail server, you might not receive a delivery email from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance.
- Major defects: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to our technical support.
- Product not-as-described: Such issues must be reported to our technical support within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must prove that the purchased product is not as described on the product description page. Complaints based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
In a description available on the preview page of each product we specify the file type that is compatible with our products. Please kindly note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our product files that are not specified in our product descriptions.
However, as a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situations:
- You change your mind about an item;
- You bought an item by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use an item;
This Refund Policy is provided through our website in open access. Please note that when purchasing a product through our website you are, as a customer, considered to be aware of our Refund Policy statements.