This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
Check out these adorable bunny coloring page sheets to print and color!
On this page, you will find 25 all-new bunny coloring pages that are completely free for you to save, print, and download!
Bunnies are so sweet and cuddly. There is nothing more fun than to color rabbit coloring printable pages just in time for Easter. These free and cute printable bunny coloring pages are free for kids of all ages, including preschoolers, toddlers, older kids, teens, and adults!
Just scroll through the 25 Easter bunny coloring pages and click on your favorite ones. The 8.5” by 11” PDF file will pop up and you are free to print it or download it for you and your family to enjoy.
Remember that these bunny coloring sheets are intended for non-commercial use and personal use only. Feel free to download the coloring pages and print them on regular printer paper as often as you would like for yourself, your child, your friends, and your family!
- 1. Free Coloring Page of Baby Rabbits
- 2. Easter Eggs and Easter Bunny
- 3. Easter Basket Coloring Book
- 4. Free Printable Bunny Coloring Pages
- 5. Bunny Coloring Sheets for Little Kids
- 6. Cute Little Rabbit Free Printables
- 7. Easter Coloring Pages
- 8. Printable Coloring Pages of Little Rabbits
- Interesting Facts about Bunnies
- Fun Bunny Coloring Activities
- Final Thoughts on Bunny Coloring Page
1. Free Coloring Page of Baby Rabbits
These free printable bunny coloring pages are perfect if you are looking for baby rabbits, the Easter bunny, or Easter eggs! You could even make a coloring book filled with baby rabbits. Grab your favorite free coloring page of bunny coloring sheets and enjoy. Little kids love to color their Easter baskets filled with bunnies.
2. Easter Eggs and Easter Bunny
Don’t forget to download your free cute little rabbit printables! These Easter coloring pages are the perfect way to spend your free time relaxing, whether you are a child or an adult. Click on your favorite little bunny colouring page and make your own Easter greeting cards! Printable coloring pages are useful in many different ways.
3. Easter Basket Coloring Book
Older kids and younger kids both love these printable rabbit coloring pages! Bunnies are some of the cutest creatures and coloring them is sure to put a smile on your face. Download your favorite cute bunny coloring page and start coloring it with different colors. If you have a pet rabbit or pet bunny, you can color it the same color as their fur! After you are done coloring your bunny picture, you can hang it up on the wall or on your refrigerator.
4. Free Printable Bunny Coloring Pages
Coloring little bunnies is a great way for young children to develop their fine motor skills. Simply save, download, and print your favorite rabbit coloring page and Easter rabbit coloring page. Once your favorite pages are printed, you can start coloring. You can do so many fun things with printable coloring pages for Easter, such as making your own Easter card to give to someone for Easter Sunday! All you have to do is write “Happy Easter” at the top of your coloring page and you are ready to go.
5. Bunny Coloring Sheets for Little Kids
If you are looking for a spring coloring page to color, be sure to check out these bunny coloring page sheets. You can have fun coloring the bunny’s long ears and coloring in some beautiful flowers in the background for the bunny’s habitat. You can print a new page of these free printable coloring pages any time you want (for personal use only). Springtime and Easter are such a beautiful time of year when new life is celebrated. What better way to celebrate spring than coloring a bunny printable sheet?
6. Cute Little Rabbit Free Printables
Have lots of fun coloring these free Easter bunnies with their cute floppy ears! The PDF files are 8.5” by 11” paper size and available to use for non-commercial use only. Coloring a free rabbit colouring page is the perfect way to celebrate spring. Create your fun activity with these free printable bunny coloring page sheets! Be creative!
7. Easter Coloring Pages
These coloring printables are the perfect addition to your very own Easter egg hunt! You can unleash your imagination and cut out your bunny rabbit printables to place as decorations during the Easter egg hunt. Bunnies are adorable animals that most kids enjoy coloring. Some fun facts about bunnies are they have an excellent sense of smell and beautiful big eyes.
8. Printable Coloring Pages of Little Rabbits
Feel free to color the entire page of your bunny coloring page printables! Create a beautiful background scene for your rabbit picture. Kids of all ages enjoy coloring a rabbit’s ears and fur. Bunny masks are a great activity for any age group as well.
Interesting Facts about Bunnies
Bunnies and rabbits are really cute animals that have some special qualities that most people don’t know about. Read the below facts about bunnies that you may not have known!
- Bunnies love to naturally live in groups. A single bunny is a lonely bunny! This makes me wonder if having only one bunny as a pet is a bad idea. I wouldn’t want my pet bunny to be lonely!
- Bunnies and rabbits are the same thing – there’s no difference! They are both terms to describe the same animal.
- Bunnies can live to be 10 years or older. That’s a lot longer than I would have imagined.
- Baby bunnies are called “kittens.” Who would have known? I always knew baby cats were called kittens, but baby bunnies too?
- Bunnies can get bored if they don’t have enough companionship or toys.
- Bunnies are terrified of water, and they can become sick easily if they get cold.
- Bunnies have soft and delicate fur that sheds, or molts, twice a year. The four types of rabbit fur are Rex (velvet), Angora (long), Satin, and Holland (normal). What type of fur does your pet bunny have?
Fun Bunny Coloring Activities
There are so many fun activities you can do with your free bunny coloring pages! Your little ones will have a blast coloring and designing their pages. Easter-themed crafts and activities are so much fun in the spring.
- After your kids have colored their bunny images, they can cut them out and do so many fun Easter crafts and activities with them. For example, you can make custom greeting cards for Easter, attach them to popsicle sticks and make a bunny puppet show, or make a bunny coloring book that can be placed inside an Easter basket.
- Print off some free coloring pages for young kids to enjoy while hosting a spring party or Easter celebration.
- Create DIY coasters.
- Decorate gift bags by cutting out your colored bunnies and gluing them to the gift bags. Feel free to hand out to friends and family with small gifts inside for Easter or a birthday party!
- Make some bunny paper ornaments!
- Decorate Easter eggs! Closely cut out the outlines of the bunny shapes. Once you have cut out the rabbit coloring page images, you can stick them on your dyed and dry eggs and smooth them down using decoupage. You can color the bunny image with markers or gel pens once it has fully dried on the egg! Feel free to adjust the image size before printing your bunny coloring page by adjusting the scale of the printer paper.
Final Thoughts on Bunny Coloring Page
Celebrate Spring and Easter by printing your favorite free coloring pages for kids! These coloring pages feature the cutest rabbits, bunnies, and Easter-themed coloring scenes.
You can’t go wrong with bunny coloring page sheets that are completely free to save, download, and print. Once you’ve printed your chosen bunny picture, feel free to experiment with coloring it in many different ways! Unleash your imagination and explore different coloring techniques with crayons or colored pencils. Markers and gel pens work just fine too!
Bunnies are some cute animals that preschoolers, older kids, teens, and adults all enjoy! Coloring is one of the most relaxing ways to unwind after a long day at school or work. You can enjoy listening to music while you color to make it even more relaxing. You can also take your coloring page outside and enjoy the scenic outdoors as you color.
The best part about these free coloring pages is you can print a couple of your favorite bunny images and staple them together to make your coloring book to take on the go or for road trips.
Remember that the default print size is set to 8.5” by 11” white computer paper! Feel free to adjust the scale size on your printer settings to make the bunny larger or smaller.
If you enjoyed this post and all the freebies, be sure to check out these other free coloring pages: